[Sca-cooks] rabbit and bunny

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 10 22:23:23 PDT 2004

Selene C. commented:
> My squeams are usually limited to things that I have already tried and
> didn't like.  I will try any food once.  The first time I tried rabbit,
> it was not prepared well, overcooked;  I'd be willing to try again --
> but not at Dar Maghreb restaurant in Hollywood.
Cook it yourself?
rabbit-dishes-msg (52K)  1/11/04    Period rabbit and hare recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/rabbit-dishes-msg.html

I have found frozen rabbit in my grocery store. In fact, there is still
some in there I need to cook. I guess *I* should look through this
file. :-) . I seem to remember it wasn't that expensive. Cheaper than
lamb. At least here.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas