[Sca-cooks] Marzipan sculpting class at pennsic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 07:06:00 PDT 2004

Several of you either talked me into it or said you wanted to attend so I
thought I would be the first to let you know.  I just got confirmation on
the time and place for the class as follows:

Techniques for Molding & Sculpting Marzipan  Mon, 16 - 1:00 PM - Private
Camp

"Hands-on demonstration of making & using molds, playing with textures &
colors to enhance marzipan & bring realism to your projects. Not all methods
or materials are period. Pre-made marzipan supplied, recipe & citation are
included in the handout. Methods can also be used with other confections.
Co-instructor: Lady Alainne d'Ancenis. Taught in House Blackstar camp."

There will be a $2.00 fee and limited handouts.

(sorry for the double posting)

Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)

THLady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds