[Sca-cooks] Dar Anahita is BACK!

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu May 20 15:33:37 PDT 2004

Rising again from the rubble...

Dar Anahita is Back!

Almost all the old rooms are there - Maghribi and Andalusi clothing,
Muslim Egyptian knitting - except the links, which still need
extensive remodeling.

There has been some remodeling and reorganizing, particularly of the
menus and recipes in al-Iwan. And there are some new ones there, too.

So, if you like, pay a visit. Here's my new address.

http://home.earthlink.net/~lilinah/

Watch your  step. There's still some construction going on.

If you run into any problems, have suggestions, corrections, ideas,
questions, think of things i can do to make things easier on the
eyes, etc. PLEASE write and let me know.

Oh, and by the way, y'all are the very first to know.

Anahita