[Sca-cooks] Food In England OOP

Billfog1 at aol.com Billfog1 at aol.com
Tue May 25 13:42:46 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/25/2004 4:36:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:
Buy a copy of the Good Food or Good Pub Guide and look it over
Thanks!

I will definitely look for this guide!  When we went to London for our
honeymoon (about 14 years ago) the best food we found (besides Chinese) was at a
pub.  Someone had told us if you want a good mixed drink go to a hotel - if you
want a good lunch go to a pub!  They were right!

I will take lots of pictures (unlike 14 years ago - when I forgot the camera)
LOL!

I can't wait to eat my way through Scotland......Oh, sure and look at castles
and stuff ..... and shop..... and eat.... and shop.....

Suzanne