[Sca-cooks] My Feast Report in Pictures

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue May 25 19:26:32 PDT 2004

http://groups.msn.com/NicholasNiche/pictures

That is the link.  I have posted comments and the steps we used to
garnish and provide desserts for the Feast of St Isidore.
Many Many MANY THANK YOU'S Go OUT to Master Chirhart and THL Olwen the
Odd!!!! They made the coolest Marzipan Scroll for me and I deeply
appreciate it.  I hope that the way I used it did their work justice.

The Sugar Plate items (Both kinds) worked out well.
Peaches in Sugar are very tasty.
Candied Mint Leaves ROCK!!!!

Enjoy the pictures everyone!!!
And as always thanks to this list for all of your advice and help!!!!!!!!

Ld Nichola