[Sca-cooks] OOP, OT: New Lilieks goodies - Regrettable foodfun

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Sat May 1 08:08:23 PDT 2004

I have it around here somewhere. I remember making strawberry jello with
banana chunks and the tulip design in the top.For christmas we would pop in
the tree design and use green lime jellow with canned manderin orange slices
and maybe a layer of jello mixed with cream. Purely for nostalgia is why I
purchased the mold when I found it again at a thrift store. I just haven't
had the heart to subject my family to it yet.

Cecily