[Sca-cooks] OOP: Which Food TV Chef are you?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon May 3 10:52:22 PDT 2004

Rachael Ray is a pretty, perky gal who hosts one very elementary
how-to-cook show "30 Minute Meals" and a show about eating on the cheap
while travelling, "$40 A Day."  I understand that she is from upstate NY
and her mother still runs the Howard Johnsons at Lake George where
Rachael used to work when she was a kid.  Once a year, she goes back
there to cook a fancy meal for local charities.  Good to hear about a
"celeb" who gives back to her home community.

TV spy Selene C.