[Sca-cooks] What to buy in Shanghi

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at cablespeed.com
Mon May 3 18:05:17 PDT 2004

I'm not a big antique girl, so that wasn't even on my list.  Besides, you
aren't allowed to take anything out of the country that is older than 1795.
And of course I'm buying silk - as much as I can afford.  I was just curious
if there were any hard to find/expensive to get domestically cooking stuff
that might be fun to play with...

Vitha