[Sca-cooks] WOW! What a soltie!

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon May 3 20:31:57 PDT 2004

For Olwen and Master Chirhart,....
I never had any doubt that it would throw my socks across the room!!!!
 I will make sure and pack three extra pairs for each of us to wear.  I
think that will be about 26 pairs of socks for the immediate family.... LOL
My friends I do thank You BOTH and will proudly Announce your Artwork
and Names Myself at the Feast.
I hope you will forgive me for being short typing but I have been busy
making candied Lemon Peels, Candied Peaches, 156 Sugar Paste Cups, 16
Sugar Plate Plates (That would be the boiled sugar ones...) I still have
"Figs in a French Manner" to Conquer as well as Possibly A Dehydrated
Jelly thingy....
Please let me know how I can pay you all back.... I know that Our Canton
Can't ever do that but maybe one day you will find yourselves needing
something just really weird and can't figure it out or don't have the
time to do it... Then Call me!!!!
Now as far as getting this Artistic Masterpiece Down Here.... Let me
know what I need to send as I want the Highest Priority care and
insurance...
I Cannot WAIT to SEE IT!!!!!!!!!    I Know it is very COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nichola
Over running his exclamtion marks quota for this list early this month...
And  I am direct quoting her so she gets her titles in....
So there!!!!!!
NB