Multi-tasking tool user was Re: [Sca-cooks] OOP: Which Food TV Chef are you?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue May 4 08:49:35 PDT 2004

> --On Tuesday, May 04, 2004 8:27 AM -0700 Susan Fox-Davis
> <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >Pop culture references abound, targeting Over-30 Intelligencia, which
> is probably why I like him.
>
> THAT explains it!  and here i was just enjoying them without thinking
> about them.
>
> cailte
> multi-tasking tool user herself (you should see what i do copper
> repousse with!)

I would be interested to hear you expound on that last.  I am a big
proponant of what I call "cross-crafting," that is, using skills or
tools from one art form to do something new in a completely different
art form.  I have found myself using things I learned from cake
decorating in leatherwork, and vice versa [mostly stencil skills].

Selene C.