[Sca-cooks] OOP: Which Food TV Chef are you?

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Tue May 4 11:12:16 PDT 2004

--On Tuesday, May 04, 2004 1:47 PM -0400 "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus
Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

> Pierre Franey has a daughter??? I wouldn't have thought it possible...
> well, both the biological and social sciences have made great leaps in
> these areas.

the more i think, the more i am sure it was jaques pepin.

> Didn't he stop using so many flammable hydrocarbons in his cookery?
yes indeedy... to the point of being holier-than-thou and boring about it.

cailte

''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions