[Sca-cooks] OOP: Which Food TV Chef are you?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue May 4 15:21:28 PDT 2004

Also sprach Huette von Ahrens:
>--- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius"
><adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:
>

>>  I'm not dissing you; rather, I am
>>  simply acknowledging a
>>  practical application of the yin and yang
>>  concept.
>
>[Sniff][Dries tears] Oh?  Okay.  As long as you
>let me worship you from afar and you
>occasionally throw me a morsel or two of whatever
>glorious culinary dish you are working on, then I
>can be content.

I do my best...

>But as for being a "Bizarro Huette"?  Well, that
>is redundant and duplicative and repetitive.
>To be a "Bizarro Huette" is to be a normal human
>being, which, of course, you are.

Heh heh heh... But me like canned corn if can no get fresh... and me
no like 70's...

>We are definitely yin/yang.  You are male, East
>Coast, Yankee-loving, culinary rabbit with a
>10" Dick.  I am female, West Coast,
>Dodger-loving, culinary tortoise with a 10" Shun.

<cough cough>

No, _I'm_ a Yankee. Or so I'm told. But I despise the Yankees, their
owner, George SteinCthulhu, and everything they stand for. No, I root
for those other guys, the guys who wear the colors of New York (and,
according to urban legend, the combined colors of the Dodgers and
Giants), who wouldn't be here if the Dodgers hadn't left Brooklyn and
the Giants Manhattan. And who didn't do badly against the Dodgers
last weekend...

Adamantius