[Sca-cooks] OOP: Which Food TV Chef are you?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue May 4 19:36:33 PDT 2004

Also sprach AEllin Olafs dotter:
>*Cough* *Choke*
>
>How loosely do we define "normal"?

I kind of glossed over that one; it was the normal thing to do.

>And, um, Yankee Loving?? Bite your tongue.

The Yankees come in handy. When I go fishing with my brother, who is
a Yankee fan (as I used to be, before the Reign of the Dark, Outside
Elder One came about in the late 70's), I casually ask him why he
doesn't simply offer the nearest 47-lb Northern Pike $225M over the
next seven years, a private jet, an apartment in the clubhouse for
his family, and a personal souvenir franchise, to jump in the boat...

>Adamantius, does Argyle know about Huette? Or vice versa? This could get
>interesting...

Or very frightening, very quickly ;-) I think Argyle has spent some
time in the SCA in Caid, years ago. They might be best buddies, for
all I know. But he has only one Evil Twin.

A.