[Sca-cooks] testing what's up?

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Wed May 5 06:17:54 PDT 2004

Maybe everyone has been unusually quiet this morning?  I don't recall seeing
a lot so far, but then I've been here very little this morning.  Maybe we
have exhausted the "Which TV Chef are You?" thread and its off-shoots, and
need something new and stimulating to discuss.

Why doesn't some generous soul hand me a ready-to-cook menu and set of
recipes with a Celtic/Norse theme?  My brain is pottage after two feasts on
consecutive weekends, and I've got the next one galloping at me at an
alarming speed.

Mairi Ceilidh