Welcome, a birthday party- was Re: [Sca-cooks] testing what's up?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed May 5 06:45:45 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> my name is Finne, I'm currently studying very hard to get a masters degree
> in Computer Science :).

Welcome, Finne ;-)

> I stumbled upon this list thro a fascination with cooking and history, and
> I'm currently trying to think up a menu for a medeaval themed birthday
> party
>
> Finne

OK. How many people are you feeding, how adventurous are you and they as
diners, how experienced a cook are you, and are you interested in a
particular culture and time period? What sort of facilities will you have?

Regardless, a good place to start looking is http://www.florilegium.org/

Once you let us know what your answers are to the rest of the questions, we
can start helping you find specific recipes You might like.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.