[Sca-cooks] hurley

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed May 5 20:01:43 PDT 2004

I almost drowned playing that in a pool many many years ago.  Luckily, my
fellow wench and friend was a nurse, understood my signal for "no air, I'm
choking", and Heimliched me right then and there.  (A big wave went down the
wrong pipe).  I prefer my clenching in a slightly more controlled
environment these days. :)
Christianna

Twenty-five or so years ago, there were more fighters injured playing
Clench-a-Wench than on the field.  I still remember getting hit with a
clothesline worthy of the NFL by the lady I was squiring in those days.

Bear