[Sca-cooks] testing what's up?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 06:04:23 PDT 2004

Yes, I went into the archives and saw some of the posts.  Someone, I think
Master A, asked if I had forgotten a link.  Nope.  No pictures posted yet.
I must say though that the pictures I do have are severely short of doing
justice to the art.  I think before we mail it I will take it outside to
photograph it in the natural sunlight.
Olwen