[Sca-cooks] testing what's up?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 10:51:45 PDT 2004

I have the film in the camera now.  I should use up the last few shots
tomorrow so will post along pictures next week.  Remember, you told me you
didn't have anything special in mind and to do something in keeping with the
theme, but after reading the event notice I realized there was only one
brief mention of the theme.  So I kept reading until I struck what I hope is
gold.  It is also a fun/pun.  I do hope you enjoy it.  I have had such a
really unexpectedly fun learning experience making it.  Thank you for that
opportunity.
Olwen who believes you can make anything with enough wine.........