[Sca-cooks] vanished list

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun May 9 18:23:37 PDT 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Well, you have had a privilege that I have never
> had.  Meeting Devra.

Huette, count your blessings. Devra is in my Kingdom, so we see each other
fairly frequently, frequently enough that I WILL go in and throw her out of
her shop to relax for a few and get something to eat, and she does nothing
but show me More Books I Gotta Have, every time I see her.

> I looked at the books on her website and totalled
> up more that $700 worth of books that I would
> like.  Unfortunately, that is not in my budget.
> However, using PayPal will make it much easier
> to order books from her, when I can afford to
> order some.
>
> I am with Selene ... I am SO DOOMED!
>
> Huette

You're looking at $700 on a one shot deal. It's much worse when you see her
in person- if I'd had it, I could have easily spent $500 every time I've
seen her, and neither gone OOP nor out of my fields of interest. I figure at
this point, I need several thousand to just catch up- and it's worse every
time I see her.

Devra, you're an evil woman... Just wish I could have sent you more
s/u/c/k/ - er, customers this weekend, but not as many already a/d/d/i/c-
er, "trained" metalsmiths and cooks showd up as I had expected...

OTOH, guys, had a marvelous time discussing and teaching relative newbies
and youngsters my skill- you'll hear more when I unwind a bit.

If you're anywhere near enough, Boredom War in the EK is something many of
you would love ;-) Excellent event, on a beautiful new site ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.