[Sca-cooks] Food and squeamishness

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon May 10 09:33:04 PDT 2004

FAbulous!  This is exactly the kind of answer I was looking for.  You
too, Finne.  Surely 21st Centurians are not the only folks who ever had
particular preferences, after all.

My squeams are usually limited to things that I have already tried and
didn't like.  I will try any food once.  The first time I tried rabbit,
it was not prepared well, overcooked;  I'd be willing to try again --
but not at Dar Maghreb restaurant in Hollywood.

Selene C