[Sca-cooks] favorite cicada lymerics; YAK

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon May 10 10:30:28 PDT 2004

Olwen,
Just to let you know...the hat was a howling success...and yes, it was
quite appropriate. You did an incredible job of it...the A&S coordinator
was a little annoyed that I didn't want to put it out for the
Renaissance hats competition. But I didn't want to steel the thunder
from the sideboard display. It was judged, however...not sure what
happened there. I hope to have pictures to send shortly.

I completely forgot to give Baroness Cordelia the money for shipping,
etc. I will get a check off to you in the next day or so. To be honest,
I'm still recuperating from the event.

Kiri