[Sca-cooks] favorite cicada lymerics; YAK

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 10:40:16 PDT 2004

Thank you Baroness Kiri.  I am so glad you enjoyed the soltie.  I also hear
your feast was a great success!  I know once you get a chance to clear your
vision a bit you will give a nice post-mortem to us on the list.  I know we
are all anxious to hear your take on it.  I took your menu to our cooks
guild meeting and folks really thought it was very good.  Cordelia said she
had a lot of fun being with you.  Oh.  She also said I won the A&S
competition.  Go figure.  Thanks again for the opportunity to learn
something new.  I now have figured out how to make sugarplate look like
fabric.
Olwen, ever learning
Oh, and don't worry about the money, what goes around comes around.  Pay for
a newbie's feast or something.