[Sca-cooks] Pallet Cleansers

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon May 10 21:11:07 PDT 2004

Pick your flowers.....
Put them in a jar and pour in white vinegar...
Pour out vinegar then pour in vinegar and honey in the portion of 1
Tablespoon of honey to 1 Cup of vinegar...
Let it sit for 1 week.
The Clover so far looks brown...........
I am really unsure where I got this recipe.... just check edible flowers
and clover......  on Yahoo
It is period though from what I can tell.... very weird... Maybe I
searched Stefans Site... I dunno
A very confused Nichola
Night All