[Sca-cooks] Food and squeamishness

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon May 10 21:46:30 PDT 2004

Adamantius quipped:
> Stefan, isn't there a ras-msg in the Florilegium yet? ;-)
Uh, no. But if you go to the search page and do a search on "Lord Ras",
you will find 278 hits.

And a Florilegium note. Some of the long timers on this list will
remember that Ras and I often disagreed on many things. But that
doesn't mean it kept his comments out of the Florilegium. There are in
fact assertions and comments from Ras that I disagree with, which are
in the Florilegium.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas