[Sca-cooks] pickled clover flowers

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue May 11 05:02:32 PDT 2004

Hmmmmm....I thought clover flowers were kind of ubiquitous...they are,
if I'm thinking correctly, little white flowers that are kind of
spherical...they grow all through our yard. Though I have to admit to
never having considered them as a food...like the dandelions that also
grow there and can be used to make wine.

Kiri

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Okay, period evidence or recipe, please? And where did you find
> pickled clover flowers? Or even clover flowers, for that matter. Or
> are you going clover hunting? I don't think I've ever seen clover
> flowers, although probably I didn't notice that the flowers were from
> the clover and not just in among it.
>
> Stefan
> --

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
					-- C.E. Lawrence