[Sca-cooks] The Secret Life Of... web page

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 07:44:32 PDT 2004

I plan to record it in TiVo, I think that might be digital.  Our
household has access to one of the local wizards of acquisition of
international videos.  He has access to PAL  transfers and maybe SECAM
as well.  I'll consult with him about all this very soon, well before
The Huen Show.  <Oh, there is a mental image...>

Selene