[Sca-cooks] Hat was favorite cicada lymerics; YAK

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue May 11 19:23:33 PDT 2004

Cool!
Thanks for sharing, Olwen!
I don't know which is more fun, getting to see what Kiri and Phillip
look like, or drooling at your "hat!" (or the nummy-looking tortas!)
Olwen, is your hat hollow? or is it solid? It's very nice looking!
--maire, who senses that she missed a great time and good food, just for
living on the other side of the continent ;o(