[Sca-cooks] The dangers of synthetic dyes

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue May 11 19:32:17 PDT 2004

They also ate preserved foods--pickled, dried, sugared, whatever.
--maire, who lives in a climate that doesn't permit fresh local produce
about 6 months out of the year, unless there's a greenhouse or two
involved....(but I *do* like to buy locally-produced stuff when I
can...farmers' market's open for the season now, woo-hoo!)