[Sca-cooks] rabbit and bunny

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 11 22:58:01 PDT 2004

Emelyne asked me:
> Can you tell me in which grocery store you found rabbit?  I'm in Austin
> as well and would be interested in eating it again (after my mother
> force
> fed it to me 20 years ago).  :)
I believe it was probably HEB. If my local HEB didn't have it, I would
try Central Market.

I'm glad HEB has a good variety of foods. In southwest Austin, I had an
Albertson's, two HEBs and a Randall's all within about three or four
miles. Now in far northwest Austin, I have HEB and HEB.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com