[Sca-cooks] Photo site for Kiri's feast

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Wed May 12 21:41:19 PDT 2004

Something of great interest when you click on the photoalbum site.  I only
stumbled on this post accidentally because I had no interest in Hats, cicada
lymerics or Yaks and so was deleting swaths of posts.  After being away from
e-mail last week in Atlanta, where I got to see Kiri again!!! I had over
2500 messages.  This means that I get pretty ruthless about ditzy headers.

Regina