[Sca-cooks] Olwen's hat

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed May 12 21:50:01 PDT 2004

Kiri sweetly replied to me with:
> Dearest Stefan,
> I promise I'll try to put something together for you...I' wanted to put
> a little distance between Saturday and when I did this, to gain
> perspective.  But you will get something soon....
That's fine. I can wait, although the longer it takes, the more
difficult it will be to find the menu you posted in my pile of back
digests, if needed. I know you are still easing back after that feast.
I wasn't trying to rush you.

> Harris Mark.S-rsve60 wrote:
> > <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
> > "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
> >
> > I'm also looking forward to the rest of Kiri's recipes.
I apologize for the er, stuff, which is showing up in my messages such
as that above and the extra blank lines. Because of work, I've set my
email to HTML and apparently Microsoft Word or Outlook is nice(?)
enough to add this stuff when I copy and paste. If I remember, it looks
like I can eliminate it by explicitly changing the mode from HTML to
text, but sometimes I forget. :-( It isn't apparent in the message as I
compose it, just when I get it back on this list.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com