[Sca-cooks] Required courses for RUM degrees

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Thu May 13 12:48:30 PDT 2004

>(3) Scholar of Botanical Studies - classes centering on SCA Period use of
>Herbal Medicine, Period Herbals, Gardens and Gardening, should include some
>practicums

Perhaps this should be "Scholar of Herbal Studies"?  To me "botanical"
implies all plants; for example, someone might study where and when peaches
were used in period, or when oranges reached the Iberian peninsula.  It
doesn't sound like that sort of thing is what you mean to include in
section (3).

Sandra