[Sca-cooks] Re: [SCA-Herbalist] Required courses for RUM degrees

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Fri May 14 21:31:27 PDT 2004

But, but, but... <sputtering>

She showed me pictures of fabric! They were these great pictures in a
book of real fabric from... well... sometime... and I'm sure the book
said where they were from, too, but it was all in Polish, which  is not
even faintly one of my languages... so I don't really know... hmmm...
maybe she's right... ;^)  What's the textile equivalent of spoontease? *EG*

AEllin