[Sca-cooks] Jams and Jellies in period

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sun May 16 17:23:37 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/16/2004 4:15:35 PM Mountain Standard Time,
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:
You might want to look at this file in the FOOD-SWEETS section of the
Florilegium. marmalades-msg    (60K)  5/17/02    Period marmalades and fruit
jellies and jams
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/marmalades-msg.html

Oh for Pete's sake. . .I looked through every food related section of the
Florilgium but that one before I posted.  *grumble, grumble*

Thanks everyone for the answers so far, it's been interesting and if my
attempts to make modern jam work well this summer I may tackle some of the period
ones.

Noemi