[Sca-cooks] Scary Silly Siege Feast

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri May 21 12:20:25 PDT 2004

We need to talk offline, I have several good Hallowe'eny type cookbooks
and quite a number of new ideas on the subject.  <evyle grynne>

I've been asked to cater a fun dinner for some live role playing gamers
later in the year with an "Orc Banquet."  Cute lil' kalbi-type short
ribs as Hobbit Flesh, bread with long grain rice "maggotty bread," etc.
ad nauseum.

Selene