[Sca-cooks] Semolina, Khabisa with Pamegranate

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue May 25 06:45:23 PDT 2004

I've made that one, as a test dessert for an Islamic feast a couple of
years ago.
Dang, but I was disappointed.  Tasted like red "hot cereal!"  Didn't
strike me as anything worth doing for a dessert!
--maire, who finds semolina in either the flour section or the organic
foods/special foods section....