[Sca-cooks] Olwen's Car

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 07:32:56 PDT 2004

>>  Olwen, still hoping my car gets found.
>
>Oh, No! It got stolen? Sheesh! I'd be in a panic if it happened to mine,
>old clunker that it is (looks good, runs... well, sorta).
>
>Well, i sure hope it gets found soon, too!
>
>Anahita

haha.  Yup.  I served me right.  Here I went a couple weeks ago and bought a
nice new-to-me Caravan, all shiney and working really nice and even air
conditioning.  Then I started getting all smug, then my fun-loving gods had
to play with my head and it got stolen last week.  The good news is that
it's been found and is in the impound lot waiting for Geico to come look at
it and have it moved to repair.  Turns out this is quite a nice birthday!
Olwen