[Sca-cooks] Food In England OOP

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue May 25 15:20:45 PDT 2004

Come to think of it...one of the best meals I had was at Scone
Palace...the restaurant is in the old kitchen...and I had salmon that
had been caught in the river that runs by the property. GREAT stuff!

Kiri

PS: If the woolen mills are still in St. Andrews, be sure to visit them.
I'm still wearing the cloak I made from the wool I purchased there for a
song a very long time ago...about 18 years ago!