[Sca-cooks] Central Market interview.

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue May 25 16:06:25 PDT 2004

Gunthar, you are one lucky man! I thought I had a job like
that...writing for a firm that was producing software that was helping
people instead of blowing them up! But I found out that their ideals
were more of the gutter type...a great disillusionment for me. I feel
quite certain you won't have the same experience! I just got another
response to one of the seeminly hundreds of applications I've sent
out...it looks like a great job except that it would involve a commute
of about 2 hours each way! Sigh. Maybe they'll let me telecommute! That
would work.

At any rate...good luck...and congratulations!

Kiri