[Sca-cooks] Central Market interview.

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 06:10:56 PDT 2004

Well!  Congratulations Gunthar!!  Now we can all end up dropping in to
"assist" in your entertainment.  Stefan, you go first.  I think you are
closest.  But really Gunthar, does this mean you can't come to Pennsic?
Will you be able to even attend events or will you be working on the
weekends?  What if you accidentally won Crown again? (ok, that didn't sound
right, but..)
Olwen