[Sca-cooks] My Feast Report in Pictures

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 09:43:40 PDT 2004

Beautiful work and many cudos to you for doing the garnishes in the out of doors while watching the tourney.  I love to work that way!

Samrah

kattratt <kattratt at charter.net> wrote:
http://groups.msn.com/NicholasNiche/pictures

That is the link. I have posted comments and the steps we used to
garnish and provide desserts for the Feast of St Isidore.
Many Many MANY THANK YOU'S Go OUT to Master Chirhart and THL Olwen the
Odd!!!! They made the coolest Marzipan Scroll for me and I deeply
appreciate it. I hope that the way I used it did their work justice.

The Sugar Plate items (Both kinds) worked out well.
Peaches in Sugar are very tasty.
Candied Mint Leaves ROCK!!!!

Enjoy the pictures everyone!!!
And as always thanks to this list for all of your advice and help!!!!!!!!

Ld Nichola