[Sca-cooks] My Feast Report in Pictures

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 09:43:58 PDT 2004

>http://groups.msn.com/NicholasNiche/pictures

Looks wonderful Nichola.  I shall just have to come down there sometime and
play in your kitchen.  The way you think and play just presses all my right
buttons (the happy ones!).

Just one thing though.  Take my name off the thank you's for that scroll.
Master Chirhart did it.  The exact only thing I did was roll out the
marzipan.  Oh, and I filled in the colour on two tiny leaves and put on the
black star as his signature.

Now I can't wait to get home so I can expand the pictures bigger.  Stupid
work firewall won't let me.
Olwen