[Sca-cooks] Okay, so this is vaguely food-related...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed May 26 15:13:45 PDT 2004

Also sprach Pixel, Goddess and Queen:
>I have been told by several observant Jews that it's "Live by the law,
>don't die by the law." So a celiac doesn't have to eat wheat flour at
>Passover, for instance.

Well, yes, that makes plenty of sense, but for the festival of
unleavened bread, does one obey the law by not eating leavened bread
(and not eating unleavened bread), or does one obey the prohibition
by eating something else (for example, in the parts of the seder
service which specifically call for matzoh)? Or is it simply a matter
of personal interpetation?

Adamantius, thinking a little more personal interpretation is what is
needed in the Boston case