[Sca-cooks] Virtual Cooking Contest

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Fri May 28 20:44:58 PDT 2004

kingstaste at mindspring.com wrote:

> Hmm, consulting my holiday book I find no St. Rufus, but did find a mention
> of Eastern legends surrounding St. George running in red-hot iron shoes, but
> always recovering the next day.  Nothing about shoeboxes, I'm afraid.
> Christianna

I couln't find a Patron Saint of shoeboxes either, closest I've got is:
Patron Saints of Foot Trouble: Peter, Servais, Victor
Patron Saints of Shoemakers: Crispin and Crispinian, Euseus, Theobald of Alba

Perhaps we're better off sticking to the Patron Saints of Cooks: Diego Alcala',
Lawrence, Martha :-)

Faerisa