[Sca-cooks] A toast to the SCA

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun May 30 12:03:29 PDT 2004

Well said, Mistress! I've been in a little longer, but have the same
feelings. I know I would not have survived my three bouts of cancer
nearly so well...and most importantly of all, I would probably never
have met the love of my life(25 years ago last April)! And the
friends...oh my! Friends like you, Regina, and my first protege to get
"kicked upstairs"...in opposite parts of the country, but we still keep
in touch. I have learned so much over the years...about everything. So
yes, even though it's a glass of diet Coke...I do join you in your toast!

Kiri