[Sca-cooks] Re: Midrealm Crown results

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Mon May 31 04:32:38 PDT 2004

> Midori (fighting for Baroness Mistress Iasmin) was beaten by Earl
> Brannos
> (fighting for Countess Rebekah) in Midrealm Crown tourney today.

I'll respond there then as well as I responded to the other...

Munenori is how you spell his name, actually, and I agreed it will
indeed be good to have Brannos and
Rebekah on the thrones again. A lot of people have said that they were
torn about who to cheer for and that's just too cool. But really I
think they should have just cheered. My opinion is obviously biased,
but if I had anyone, anyone at all, to choose for Munenori to lose to,
Brannos and Rebekah would have been it. For those of you unfamiliar
with our history, Rebekah is my laurel and Brannos is Munenori's
mentor. Either way I'll still be busy, I think. It's just that this way
I don't have to go to Curia in another few hours. *evil grin*

Iasmin, proud wife

Obligatory food content: feast was good but the presentation was the
killer bit. sugar plate! Everywhere! Live plants! I'll try to get a
feast report together when I'm not so exhausted.