[Sca-cooks] book on history of turkeys

sabine eiche sabinedellarovere at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 8 07:31:57 PST 2004

I have dipped into your messages on occasion, mostly by way of Florilegium.org. Since turkeys, especially the history of the turkey, has been a topic of interest to this list, I thought everyone would be pleased to know that my book on the reception and impact of the New World turkey in the Old World was published at the beginning of October in Florence by the art publisher Centro Di.
Presenting the Turkey: The Fabulous Story of a Flamboyant and Flavourful Bird will be distributed in the US next year, but in the meantime for anyone who doesn't want to wait, it can be ordered through Michael Shamansky's book import service: www.artbooks.com, search with in my name, Sabine Eiche, or the title.
Best wishes, and good reading!
Sabine Eiche