[Sca-cooks] East Kingdom, Cooking Thing--Jan 15th Call for Teachers

Rob May robmay at signofthetiger.com
Tue Nov 9 17:39:45 PST 2004

         For those who do not fear cross border excursions, the Shire of
Caer Adamant, East Kingdom (Delaware), is hosting a Cooking Collegium on
January 15th in Newark, Delaware. They are still looking for teachers, and
do not charge extra for out-of-kingdom students.
JehanYves

Caer Adamant is still looking for more volunteers to teach at our Cooking
Thing in January.

The site for the event is in Newark,Delaware with quick access to I-95 (it
was the site where we held King and Queen's Bardic for Andreas and
Isabella).  The site has two kitchens; one will be being used for food
preparation... the other will be used for classes.... Yes thats right, we
have a small kitchen that teachers can use to actively demonstrate cooking
techniques during the class.  This kitchen is small but is attached to a
larger room by a large pass through window, so instructors might teach from
the kitchen with students in the larger room.
We are accepting classes on any topic that involves food or drink, or the
preparation or serving of food or drink in the middle ages.

So... if you'd like to teach a class please contact me (drkael at comcast.net)
let me know if you would want to use the kitchenette classroom or a normal
classroom, time preferences, etc.

Kael

ps. feel free to distribute this to other cooking related lists... also to
the Maunche and Laurel's lists The more the merrier...