[Sca-cooks] Oh, help help!!! Firefox v. IE

Anne juliane.rose at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:16:19 PST 2004

Sorry again for being off-topic ... but dinner will NOT get done in my
house until this gets resolved, so it's sorta related.  :)

I have installed Firefox, after getting the Blue Screen of Death on my
first attempt and rebooting  ... and now the 'puter is running  v  e
r  y  slowly ... is this conflicting with IE?  Do I need to dump IE,
totally delete it?  I have a less than current version of IE right
now, since I had to reformat the hard drive this weekend (kids!) ...
so I'm not sure if there's something else I need to do, or if this is
just a program-conflict.  I also don't seem to be able to change
color/sizing options ... they just aren't available, or it's *frozen*
....  :\

Anne
(in near panic!!!)
--
When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

Laissez les bon temps roulez!!!