[Sca-cooks] The T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S. Project

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Nov 23 11:58:20 PST 2004

Reviewed by Marylaine Block in her Neat New Stuff newsletter:

The T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S. Project
http://www.twinkiesproject.com/
In case you've ever wondered whether Twinkies would survive any natural
or  manmade disaster, this site records the result of several "Tests
With  Inorganic Noxious Kakes In Extreme Situations." The experiments
are  outlined, and their results are presented in both narrative form
and haiku.
-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The toad beneath the harrow knows/exactly where each tooth-point goes,
The butterfly upon the road/Preaches contentment to that toad."
			- Rudyard Kipling